2. By providing personal information, it is considered that you have provided this willingly thus allowing us to obtain, own and use your personal information. You agree that this consent is given voluntarily however, you may revoke this at any time by sending an e-mail to
3. Contact information collected may be used to communicate news and offers of the resort which may be of interest to you.
4. The information collected may be used for the improvement and enhancement of the property and the services provided on the property in response to your feedback.
6. Your Personal Information may transfer to a country outside of the European Union or the wider European Economic Area (EEA)("International Transfers") in some disclosures. The EEA consists of the member states of the European Union, and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
7. When you access and use cocogiri.com, we collect and store information through cookies and other sources to maintain and improve our website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the user's computer for recordkeeping purposes. It does not collect your Personal Information but may identify the device you use to browse cocogiri.com
8. The term Protected Information refers to information that can be used to identify you individually. Protected Information includes guest names, address, age, gender, payment method and passport number.
9. Guests who make an online booking are asked to complete a reservation profile. When you proceed with the reservation, you will be asked to provide specific Protected Information, including your name, address and contact information, as well as guarantee and deposit information to secure your reservation such as your credit card number. By providing your personal data for such purposes you recognize and agree to our terms and conditions contained here in. Reservations can also be made by contacting us directly and we may ask for Protected Information such as your name, telephone number and method of payment.
10. Cocogiri Island Resort Maldives website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol to guarantee secure transactions and complete confidentiality. Your Personal and Protected Information you enter on our forms or when making a reservation are automatically encrypted when your data is transferred over the network using our SSL. This encryption protocol is secure and the most widely used solution as the SSL encryption system automatically encrypts your data before it is transferred over the network and it can only be decrypted once it has arrived on our server.
11. During your stay we record your spending to create your folio, which sets out your room rate and other expenses billed to your room. We may also collect specific information which is required by the local laws and regulations. Any information or documents that you send to us or we have collect before, during or following your stay may also be retained by us. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
13. We ensure that all necessary steps are taken so that Protected Information is kept securely to which only authorized individuals have access to. We also store certain guest information securely on our server in our Reservation System. We store Protected Information for a perioud required by law or for as long as we believe there is to be business justification for doing so.
14. We will only share Protected Information about you without your consent where:
It is required or authorized by law.
It is required to provide you with services you have requested in which you will be deemed to have given your consent.
If your stay has been paid for by a third party which we will provide billing information to.
If you have failed to pay amounts owed to the property.